A plot of land for sale near the sea of 6,000.00 sq.m in the area of Psari Forada South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 140,000.00 euros.
PLOT LOCATION 34°59'25.12"Β, 25°29'41.60"Α
A plot of land of 6,000.00 sq.m for sale in the area of Psari Forada - Municipality of Viannos - Prefecture of Heraklion. The plot is very close to the sea and the settlement. Its location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it a very good proposition to buy. Sale price 120,000.00 euros.
General Plot Characteristics
- The plot is even and buildable. It has a construction area of 200.00 sq.m. not including the basements.
- Suitable for building a country house or for tourist use.
- It adjoins a rural road of the settlement.
- There is the possibility for direct water and electricity supply to the property.
- It is located very close to the settlement of Psari Forada.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature. Building a dream home of high standards in a unique location.
• Investments. Realizing residences for tourist use which will be in great demand due to the great tourism recovery that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Sidonia (or Syndonia or Kato Psari) is located 89 km southeast of Heraklion, in a small plain valley located on the outskirts of the village of Kalami, at a distance of 9 km east of Viannos and 1 km south of Psari Forada (or Mesa Psari). The wider area has a warm climate, which favors the cultivation of olives and some subtropical fruits, mainly bananas, but also early outdoor vegetables. The area has experienced a mild tourist development in recent years and is now a quiet traditional place, ideal for quiet family holidays at a very leisurely pace.
The is a very nice place for wonderful swimming, with dark gray coarse sand and crystal clear calm waters, with a relatively rocky bottom. There are some tamarisk trees around that offer shade, but umbrellas are also offered. In Sidonia there are taverns, mini markets, rooms for rent and a pharmacy. There are also some possibilities for water sports and there is also a beach volleyball court.