A plot of land for sale near the sea of 6,000.00 sq.m in the area of Psari Forada South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece
Psari Forada - Perfecture of Heraklion
A plot of land for sale near the sea of 6,000.00 sq.m in the area of Psari Forada South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 140,000.00 euros.
PLOT LOCATION 34°59'25.12"Β, 25°29'41.60"Α
A plot of land of 6,000.00 sq.m for sale in the area of Psari Forada - Municipality of Viannos - Prefecture of Heraklion. The plot is very close to the sea and the settlement. Its location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it a very good proposition to buy. Sale price 120,000.00 euros.
General Plot Characteristics
- The plot is even and buildable. It has a construction area of 200.00 sq.m. not including the basements.
- Suitable for building a country house or for tourist use.
- It adjoins a rural road of the settlement.
- There is the possibility for direct water and electricity supply to the property.
- It is located very close to the settlement of Psari Forada.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature. Building a dream home of high standards in a unique location.
• Investments. Realizing residences for tourist use which will be in great demand due to the great tourism recovery that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Sidonia (or Syndonia or Kato Psari) is located 89 km southeast of Heraklion, in a small plain valley located on the outskirts of the village of Kalami, at a distance of 9 km east of Viannos and 1 km south of Psari Forada (or Mesa Psari). The wider area has a warm climate, which favors the cultivation of olives and some subtropical fruits, mainly bananas, but also early outdoor vegetables. The area has experienced a mild tourist development in recent years and is now a quiet traditional place, ideal for quiet family holidays at a very leisurely pace.
The is a very nice place for wonderful swimming, with dark gray coarse sand and crystal clear calm waters, with a relatively rocky bottom. There are some tamarisk trees around that offer shade, but umbrellas are also offered. In Sidonia there are taverns, mini markets, rooms for rent and a pharmacy. There are also some possibilities for water sports and there is also a beach volleyball court.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form