Two unfinished houses of 100 sq.m. for sale / each house on a plot of 15,000.00 sq.m. on Gavdos Island at the southern and most beautiful end of the Greek Territory.
Gavdos - Chania Prefecture
Two unfinished houses of 100 sq.m. for sale / each house on a plot of
15,000.00 sq.m. on Gavdos Island at the southern and most beautiful
end of the Greek Territory. 400,000.00 euros / each separately with 7.5
acres of land 250,000.00 euros.
• There is Unlimited Sea View.
• There is electricity, water.
• They have been erected with a building permit.
Gavdos is a stunning little island south of Crete. It is a top destination for
nature lovers and those who want to enjoy relaxing holidays by the sea.
On Ferryhopper , you can find all the information you need about
Gavdos: how to get there, the island’s heavenly beaches and best hikes,
ferry schedules and tickets. Planning your trip to Gavdos is fast and easy!
Vacation in Gavdos
With its breathtaking exotic beauty, Gavdos is a true jewel of the Libyan
Sea. It is located only a few kilometers south of Crete and is the
southernmost island of Europe.
The so-called “island of Calypso” is an ideal destination if you want to
spend tranquil holidays surrounded by a uniquely beautiful landscape.
The island is famous for its sand dunes and cedar forest, both rare on
In Gavdos, you will have the opportunity to swim in crystal-clear waters,
sunbathe under the Cretan sun and enjoy spectacular views.
How to get to Gavdos
The easiest way to reach Gavdos is to get to Chania, by ferry or
plane, and then to Chora Sfakion (or Sfakia) or Paleochora on the south
coast of Crete.
You can either drive from Chania to Chora Sfakion and Paleochora with
your own vehicle or take the intercity bus (KTEL).
From Sfakia or Paleochora there are regular ferry crossings to Gavdos,
operated by local ferry companies.
Check our relevant section below and find out more information about
how to get to Gavdos by ferry.
What to do in Gavdos
The trademark of Gavdos is, of course, its amazing unspoiled beaches,
where you can relax and feel truly carefree.
And when the night falls, you can have a drink and try the local cuisine at
the bars and tavernas at Sarakiniko, Agiannis, Vatsiana and Kastri.
The island has a few trails that lead you to some impressive coves and
One of the must things to do in Gavdos is to take the local bus to
the faros (the old lighthouse of the island), marvel at the breathtaking
view and watch the beautiful sunset!
Beaches in Gavdos
On this island of barely 30km2, you will find some of the best and
most exotic beaches in Greece. Almost all of them are without
amenities, so it is advisable that you bring the necessary supplies with
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form