Title: Unfinished 2-storey house for sale in a housing estate in the area of Kastri - Keratokampo, South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece
Kastri - Perfecture of Heraklion
Title: Unfinished 2-storey house for sale in a housing estate in the area of Kastri - Keratokampo, South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 250,000.00 euros.
The residence began to be built in 2002 and is located in a small residential settlement known in the area as Germaniko village (34°59'59.06"N, 25°21'21.17"E) which was envisioned - designed - implemented by the manager of the company AT SECOND CHANCE I.K.E and sold to her customers. The property has an unlimited view of the Libyan sea. The distance from the Sea is about 900 m. and it has an altitude of 250 m. from its surface. Its unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it one of the most tempting propositions to buy.
General Features of Residence.
• The residence has been built on a plot of land of 4,000.00 sq.m.
• The entire residence is covered with stone on the outside.
• It consists of 2 floors Ground floor and First floor with a total area of 270.00 sq.m of which 100.00 sq.m is the Ground Floor and 170.00 the First Floor.
• In the residence, external and internal masonry foundation works have been carried out on the 1st Floor.
• The surrounding area has been partially configured, as well as the balconies and terraces around the perimeter of the residence. It is possible to create a swimming pool east of the house.
Property exploitation possibility:
The company At Second Chance recommends this property for:
• For own use for people who want to retreat to a quiet location enjoying quiet moments taking advantage of nature 100%.
• Investments. The residence can be divided. Each floor can become an independent residence Ground Floor and First Floor respectively and can be rented winter - summer due to the great tourist demand that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
• Our company also undertakes the completion of the residence, handing it over to the client with the key in hand.
• The plot is located next to the Kastri-Keratokambo settlements. The area is a nice and quiet tourist destination, since every year more and more visitors come to enjoy their holidays in this place. The beach of Keratokampos stretches to the east until the exit of the Keratokambiti river. The western part has sand and is organized. Towards the east things become calmer for those who desire quiet. There are also wonderful taverns where the visitor can enjoy fresh fish or meat of his choice from local producers.
Just below the property are the Skouros and Listis beaches, some of the most famous beaches of the Southern axis of Crete. And to the west of the settlement is Tsoutsouras, at a distance of 5 km, which is a coastal tourist destination.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form