Two-storey Unfinished Building for sale with a total area of 294.00 sq.m. next to the sea in the area of Psari Forada South of Heraklion Crete. Country Greece . Selling price 300.000,00 euros. Price negotiable.
PLOT LOCATION 34.985124, 25.497010
Two-storey Unfinished Building for sale with a total area of 294.00 sq.m. next to the sea in the area of Psari Forada South of Heraklion Crete. The building is in an amazing position on the sea. Its unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it one of the most tempting propositions to buy. It is possible to sell each floor separately or both together at a negotiable price.
- The plot on which the building has been erected is within a settlement with a total area of ~300.00sq.m. Which consists of: Ground floor 137.00 sq.m. First floor 157.00 sq.m.
- Year of building construction ~1995
- The buildings are supplied with water and electricity.
- Located on the beach of Psari Forada.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature. Building two high-end dream homes in a unique location.
• Investments. Implementing a shop on the ground floor of either a supermarket or tourist gift items or any other commercial tourism business, or tourist accommodation for rent. Which will be in demand due to the great tourist recovery that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 4 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Sidonia (or Syndonia or Kato Psari) is located 89 km southeast of Heraklion, in a small plain valley located on the outskirts of the village of Kalami, at a distance of 9 km east of Viannos and 1 km south of Psari Forada (or Mesa Psari).
It is built on the coast of the Libyan sea near Myrtos and Ierapetra. A sight to see is the church of Panagia Keralimeniotissa.
The wider area has a warm climate, which favors the cultivation of olives and some subtropical fruits, mainly bananas, but also early outdoor vegetables. The area has experienced a mild tourist development in recent years and is now a quiet traditional place, ideal for quiet family holidays at a very leisurely pace. Nevertheless, in recent years it has been a magnet for beach parties that are organized with an increasing number of people.
Its beach is a very nice place for swimming. The sea is wonderful, with dark gray coarse sand and crystal clear calm waters, with a relatively rocky bottom. There are some tamarisk trees around that offer shade, but umbrellas are also offered. In Sidonia there are taverns, mini markets, rooms for rent and a pharmacy. There are also some possibilities for water sports and there is also a beach volleyball court.
(The translation was done via google translate)