3-storey unfinished house for sale in the area of Keratokambos - South of Crete - Greece. Sale price 400,000.00 euros.
3-storey Unfinished house for sale in Keratokambos area of Viannos Municipality, Heraklion Prefecture Sale Price 400,000.00 euros. Price Negotiable
Position : 34°59'58.33"Β, 25°22'43.82"Α
• The residence has all the necessary permits from the competent services. Its construction began in 2008.
• Consists of 3 floors (Basement - Ground floor - First Floor) of 120.00 sq.m / each floor. The residence can be sold in parts per floor or as a whole.
• The works that have been carried out in the residence are reinforced concrete works. Indoor and outdoor insulation. Designing the surroundings with gardens around the building. Complete drainage system. Creating a space for installing a boiler for heating. Commencement of work on the installation of an elevator. In general, the building is in excellent condition and enables the buyer to continue the finishing works without dealing with repairs to the existing building.
• It is inside the Kastri - Kerokampou settlement.
• 100 m from the sea
• At a distance of 10 km various beaches such as Arvi, Tsoutsoura.
• Asphalt road. It has electricity and water supply.
Property exploitation possibility:
At Second Chance offers this property for:
• For own use for people who want to retreat to a quiet location enjoying quiet moments taking advantage of nature 100% with great winter-summer weather due to the warm climate on the Southern coast of Crete.
• Investments. The residence can be divided. Each floor can become an independent residence Ground floor and First floor respectively and can be rented winter - summer due to the great tourist demand that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
• Our company also undertakes the completion of the residence, handing it over to the client with the key in hand.
The plot is located next to the Kastri-Keratokambo settlements. The area is a nice and quiet tourist destination, since every year more and more visitors come to enjoy their holidays in this place. The beach of Keratokampos stretches to the east until the exit of the Keratokambiti river. The western part has sand and is organized. Towards the east things become calmer for those who desire quiet.There are also wonderful taverns where the visitor can enjoy fresh fish or meat of his choice from local producers. Just below the property are the Skouros and Listis beaches, some of the most famous beaches of the Southern axis of Crete. And to the west of the settlement is Tsoutsouras, at a distance of 5 km, which is a coastal tourist destination.