Seaside plot of 4,000.00 sq.m for sale in Tertsa South of Heraklion, Crete.
Tertsa - Perfecture of Heraklion
Seaside plot of 4,000.00 sq.m - 5,000.00 sq.m for sale in Tertsa South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 150,000.00 euros.
PLOT LOCATION 34°59'21.94"N, 25°32'35.15"E
A plot of 4,000.00 sq.m - 5,000.00 sq.m is for sale in the area of Tertsa - Viannu District - Heraklion Prefecture. The plot is in an amazing location right on the beach. Its unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it one of the most tempting propositions to buy. Sale price 150,000.00 euros.
General Plot Characteristics
- The plot is even and buildable with the possibility of building 200.00 sq.m excluding the basements.
- Forestry and Archeology approvals are available
- Suitable for building houses for tourist use.
- It is adjacent to the main street of the settlement.
- There is the possibility for direct water and electricity supply to the property.
- It is located on the sea right next to the settlement of Tertso.
Property exploitation possibility:
At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature. Building a dream home of high standards in a unique location.
• Investments. Realizing a dream small tourist unit which will be in great demand due to the great tourist recovery that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Tertsa is a small settlement located 91km southeast of Heraklion and 54km southwest of Agios Nikolaos, between Myrtos and Psari Forada. It is located in a fairly green valley with water sources that are wetted in winter by the Tsuna river and the stream that passes through the Lapathos gorge. Tertsa has few people, who mainly come from the mountain village of Sykologos, which is 7.5km further north and in whose district Tertsa belongs. Today the inhabitants are still engaged in agriculture.
In front of the village stretches a quiet beach with coarse gray sand and wonderful crystal clear waters. Tertsa is not particularly developed, retaining some of its authenticity. You will find only 2-3 tavernas and few accommodation options. There are no umbrellas on the beach, but in front of the settlement there are several tamarisk trees that offer natural shade.
At the western end of the beach there is a magnificent rock with formidable formations, behind which a second smaller beach, Psaroharako, is formed, even more beautiful than the first. There is also a short passable dirt road that starts from the settlement and continues west over the long beach of Vourdolakos.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form