Plot in Agios Sillas
Agios Sillas - Perfecture of Heraklion
For sale an even and buildable plot with a total area of 4,000.00 sq.m. The plot is within a settlement, which means that it can be divided into three sections, two of which can be built on an undivided plot of land. The plot can be sold in its entirety or in parts. Sale price of the property 150,000.00 euros. Negotiable
PLOT LOCATION 35°14'37.91"N, 25°7'2.64"E
General Area Characteristics
-The plot is within settlements and is divided into three even and buildable plots.
-The construction of the two sections is 400.00 sq.m and the one 240.00 sq.m. Also, the two largest sections can be divided into two additional ones with the possibility of building two houses in each section.
- There is a possibility for direct Water Supply and Electricity.
- There is a Frontage of 50 m. on the main road of the settlement.
- Slight slope with the possibility of unlimited views in all the houses.
- Inside the plot there are olive trees which, due to the very good crops, yield a large amount of olive oil every year
-Suitable for building a residential complex.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company proposes the specific property for investment exploitation:
- For the construction of a residential complex for the purpose of investment-tourist use due to its proximity to Heraklion.
- For own use with the purpose of building a unique residence for those who wish to withdraw to a quiet location.
The plot is slightly sloping with an unlimited view of the psilorite and the Cretan sea. The property is located at the beginning of the settlement of Agios Sylla, an amazing village built on a mountain slope with an unlimited view of the plain of Agios Sylla and the Cretan Sea. Staying in this area gives you the advantage of enjoying decentralization including all the goods that this area offers you while the center of Heraklion is only 20 minutes from the settlement. Agios Syllas is 25 minutes from the airport of Heraklion, 20 minutes from the center of Heraklion and 15 minutes from the nearest regional hospital.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form