Plot for sale next to the sea with a total area of 3,554.00 sq.m in the area of Lentas - Gortynas District - Heraklion Prefecture. Country Greece. Unique property because it is located right on the sea.
Perfecture of Heraklion -
Plot for sale next to the sea with a total area of 3,554.00 sq.m in the area of Lentas - Gortynas District - Heraklion Prefecture. Country Greece. Unique property because it is located right on the sea. Sale price 120,000.00 euros.
General Area Characteristics
-The plot has a total area of 3,554.00 sq.m. It is outside the settlement, even and buildable and has the possibility of building up to 187.00 sq.m without the basements.
- The plot is located right next to and east (at a distance of 5 minutes by car) of Lenda, a beautiful coastal settlement South of Heraklion.
- It is located 100 m from the beach.
- With a unique view due to its privileged position, facing the endless blue of the Libyan sea.
-Suitable for the construction of houses for tourist use.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company proposes the specific property:
- For the construction of houses-apartments for tourist use given the intense investment interest that exists in this area.
- For own use with the purpose of building a unique holiday home for those who wish to retreat to a quiet location enjoying the sea breeze of the Libyan Sea.
Lentas is a picturesque coastal settlement located 74 km south of Heraklion. It is a tourist resort with a small port, very gently developed that offers possibilities for very quiet family holidays. Access here is via two asphalted roads: the first passes through the villages of Miamos and Krotos, on a route that offers stunning views of the South Cretan Sea and the shores of Lenda, the second from the village of Agios Kyrillos and is more passable.
The surrounding area is full of quiet beaches that even attract nudists, such as Dyskos. The beach in front of the settlement of Lenda is protected from the east by Cape Psamidomuri and from the west by Cape "Liontari" or Kefala, which is an important archaeological site. Here was the old port of the settlement of Lenda, which has now been moved to the modern fishing shelter in Loutra.
It is the busiest beach in the area and quite organized, as basic services such as umbrellas, showers, sunbeds and water sports are offered. Also, right next door there are many taverns and rooms for accommodation. Its trademark are the ducks, which are lounging up and down.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form