For sale are 2 plots a by the sea of 5,660.00 sq.m + 4,552.00 sq.m respectively in the area of Faflagos South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 600,000.00 euros.
PLOT LOCATION 34.986524, 25.483750
For sale are 2 plots of land by the sea of 5,660.00 sq.m + 4,552.00 sq.m respectively in the area of Faflagos - Viannos District - Heraklion Prefecture. The plots are in an amazing location right on the beach. Their unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes them one of the most tempting propositions to buy. Sale price 600,000.00 euros.
General Characteristics of Plots
- The two plots are even and buildable with the possibility of building on each plot ~ 200.00 sq.m for residences.
- Due to the fact that the area belongs to SHOAP, there is the possibility for tourist exploitation of the properties. In this case, the building changes, to 0.18 giving additional sq.m.
- Suitable for building houses for tourist use.
- They are in contact with a municipal road.
- There is the possibility for direct water and electricity supply to the properties.
- They are located on the sea right next to the settlement of Psari Forada.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature. Building a dream home of high standards in a unique location.
• Investments. Realizing a dream small tourist unit which will be in great demand due to the great tourist recovery that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 5 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Between Arvi and Psari Forada Viannos at the outlet of the river Blavaris that brings the waters from the gorges of Kalamion is the tiny settlement of Faflagos. Faflagos gathers a lot of people in the summer because of the wonderful beach it has that starts with pebbles in the western part of the settlement and as it goes east it has wonderful coarse sand, typical of all the beaches in the a As a settlement it sprouted in the 1980s and developed very quickly and anarchically and unfortunately completely haphazardly with shoddy constructions - dilapidated structures that played the role of holiday homes for the locals. This phenomenon visually destroyed most of the coastal parts of the until then virgin southern part of Heraklion prefecturerea.