A plot of land for sale very close to the sea with a total area of 4,000.00 sq.m in the area of Kastri - Viannou - Heraklion
Kastri - Perfecture of Heraklion
A plot of land for sale very close to the sea with a total area of 4,000.00 sq.m in the area of Kastri - Viannou - Heraklion. Country Greece. Unique property because it is located right above the port in Kastri - Keratokambos. Sale price 85,000.00 euros.
PLOT LOCATION 35° 0'6.51"N, 25°22'14.69"E
General Area Characteristics
-The plot has a total area of 4,000.00 sq.m. There is a possibility to divide the property into 2-3 parts if it is sold simultaneously by 2-3 interested parties.
-The construction of each property is 187.00 sq.m for a residence without the square footage of the basements. In the event that a division is made and the property is sold at the same time by 2-3 interested parties, then their construction is structured accordingly.
- It is located 100 m from the beach of Kastri.
-With a unique view due to its privileged position facing the endless blue of the Libyan sea.
-The location of the property is of key importance given the intense investment interest in this area due to the New International Airport in Kastelli Pediados.
-Suitable for the construction of houses for tourist use.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company proposes the specific property for investment exploitation:
- For the construction of houses for tourist use given the intense investment interest that exists in the area due to the new Kastelli International Airport which will be completed in 3 years from today.
- For own use with the purpose of building a unique holiday home for those who wish to retreat to a quiet location enjoying the sea breeze of the Libyan Sea.
The plot is located next to the settlements of Kastri - Keratokambo. The area is a nice and quiet tourist destination, since every year more and more visitors come to enjoy their holidays in this place. The beach of Keratokampos stretches to the east until the exit of the Keratokambiti river. The western part has sand and is organized.
Towards the east things become calmer for those who desire quiet. There are also wonderful taverns where the visitor can enjoy fresh fish or meat of his choice from local producers. Just below the property are the Skouros and Listis beaches, some of the most famous beaches of the Southern axis of Crete. And to the west of the settlement is Tsoutsouras, at a distance of 5 km, which is a coastal tourist destination.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form