A 28-acre seaside plot for sale in the Myrtos area, south of Lasithi, Crete. Country Greece. Sale price 1,300,000 euros negotiable.
Seaside plot of 28 acres for sale in the area of Myrtos - D.Ierapetra - N.Lasithi. The plot is in an amazing location next to the sea. Its unique location with the unique view of the Libyan sea makes it one of the tempting propositions to buy. Sale price 1,300,000 euros negotiable.
General Plot Characteristics
• The plot is 28 sq.m. , the 15 are perfectly buildable.
• Has land use. It belongs to SCHOAP 2 GPS.
• It has the possibility of building 3,000.00 sq.m for a hotel.
• The owner has started to issue a permit for the construction of 5 cave villas with a total area of 525 sq.m. 1 area of 140.00 sq.m, 1 area of 120.00 sq.m, 1 area of 105.00 sq.m and 2 areas of 80.00 sq.m with independent swimming pools and each property will have a surrounding area of 2,800 sq.m . for any use.
• Forestry approvals are available.
• Adjacent to the main road.
• There is a possibility for direct water and electricity supply to the property.
• It is located on the sea between the settlement of Tertson and 600 meters from Myrtos.
• They have no visual contact with greenhouse crops or any other activity. There is complete privacy.
Property exploitation possibility
At Second Chance offers this property for:
• Investing in realizing a dream tourist unit which will be in great demand due to the great tourist recovery that the region has given the new International Airport to be completed in 5 years in the Kasteli area at a distance of approximately 20 kilometers from the property.
• An equally interesting investment is the construction of villas with individual swimming pools for guests who are interested in more private holidays.
Myrtos is one of the jewels of Crete, a picturesque seaside village in south-eastern Crete, near Ierapetra in the Prefecture of Lasithi.
In the summer many tourists visit Myrtos. Here you will find small hotels, restaurants, taverns, coffee bars, supermarkets and gas stations. If you start from Heraklion to visit Myrto, follow the road to Vianno, which continues to Myrto and Ierapetra. You will need about 2 hours to reach it, but it will compensate you for the part of the route after Vianno, which is one of the few places in Crete where you will encounter a beautiful pine forest.
Myrtos has one of the best beaches in the area with gray sand and crystal clear waters that are worth diving in and enjoying the blue sea. An important advantage is that the area is not affected by the meltemias and strong north winds that you will find on many beaches in southern Crete, such as the beaches near Ierapetra.
The main beach is located right in front of the taverns and cafes in Myrtos, and extends to the west, where it is wider. In recent years, Myrtos has seen significant tourism development, but without this having destroyed the traditional character of the village and its special beauty.
In the summer, Myrtos is alive with the sea and tourists, while the winter days, peaceful and mild, are spent with agricultural work.
The inhabitants of Myrtos insist that the temperature in winter never drops below 12 C, and for this reason it is one of the few places in the Mediterranean where swallows hibernate.