Two-storey stone-built house for sale which dates back to 1862 in the village of Kefalovrysi south of Heraklion Prefecture - Crete
Title: Two-storey stone-built house for sale which dates back to 1862 in the village of Kefalovrysi south of Heraklion Prefecture - Crete - Country Greece - Selling price 33,000.00 euros.
House position : 35° 2'36.21"N, 25°27'18.56"E
A wonderful old building with a strong history which has been inhabited by 3 generations. On the building are carved elements which prove the year of its construction. The location of the building is on the main road of the village and in fact at the entrance to the fountain, which gives it the advantage of being directly accessible by vehicles that will transport building materials for its reconstruction.
General Property Characteristics.
• The plot on which the house is located has a total area of 119 sq.m.
• The total area of the buildings, which are waterproof and can be renovated, is 74.00 sq.m.
• Year of Construction 1862.
• Permission was granted to rebuild the house in 1985.
• There is electricity and water.
• All openings of the house are from South/East and West. There are also entrances from all sides except the North.
• The village is located in close proximity to the central village of Ano Vianno, where there is a health center, banks, shops, super market, schools.
• Kefalofrysi, like other nearby villages surrounding Viannos, received a great blow during the German occupation, which is recorded in the history books and for which monuments have been built in honor of those who lost their lives during that period.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature 100%. For those who like and love the history of Crete and have a lifelong dream of living permanently in villages that have a strong history. This property has many possibilities. By restoring it and making it habitable it will become a real jewel in the surrounding area.
• Investments. Buying it and renovating it with the purpose of renting it winter - summer because of its mountainous location but also because it is in close proximity (km) to well-known beaches such as Arvi, Tertsa, Psari Forada. The new international airport of Crete will be built at a distance of about 40 km from the village, which will be ready in 2024 and for this reason there is strong investment interest in the area.
Kefalovrysi is a village of the Municipality of Viannos in the Regional Unit of Heraklion. Its location is at the southern foothills of Mount Diktis. The inhabitants are engaged in olive growing and recently also with early horticultural crops in the coastal area. The name of the village is due to a large source (water spring). The source is also called a head. While it is not mentioned in the Venetian censuses, it is listed in the Turkish census of 1671. In September 1943, the village was set on fire by the Germans and 36 of the male inhabitants were executed by firing squad.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form