Two-storey seaside building total area 120.00 sq.m for sale in Myrtos - South of Heraklion - Crete - Chora Greece. Sale price 250,000.00 euros. Price negotiable.
Property Location: 35.003890, 25.582978
• Located on the sea, on the central beach of Myrtos with an unlimited view of the Libyan sea.
• Consists of two floors Ground floor of 60.00 sq.m and First Floor of 60.00 sq.m
• Each floor has tourist apartments. Two on the ground floor and three on the first floor, which are also currently operating as tourist accommodation.
• The property is located within a settlement.
• It is at a distance of 10 m from the Sea.
Possibility of exploitation of the House: At Second Chance company recommends this particular house for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature and the Sea 100%. For those who like and love the way of life in Crete and have a lifelong dream of living permanently on the beautiful island. This property has a lot of potential by remodeling it.
• Investments. Buying and renovating it for the purpose of winter-summer rental. The new international airport of Crete will be built at a distance of about 50 km from the village, which will be ready in 2025 and for this reason there is strong investment interest in the area.
Myrtos is one of the jewels of Crete, a picturesque seaside village in south-eastern Crete, near Ierapetra in the Prefecture of Lasithi.
In the summer many tourists visit Myrtos. Here you will find small hotels, restaurants, taverns, coffee bars, supermarkets and gas stations. If you start from Heraklion to visit Myrto, follow the road to Vianno, which continues to Myrto and Ierapetra. You will need about 2 hours to reach it, but it will compensate you for the part of the route after Vianno, which is one of the few places in Crete where you will encounter a beautiful pine forest.
Myrtos has one of the best beaches in the area with gray sand and crystal clear waters that are worth diving in and enjoying the blue sea. An important advantage is that the area is not affected by the meltemias and strong north winds that you will find on many beaches in southern Crete, such as the beaches near Ierapetra.
The main beach is located right in front of the taverns and cafes in Myrtos, and extends to the west, where it is wider. In recent years, Myrtos has seen significant tourism development, but without this having destroyed the traditional character of the village and its special beauty.
In the summer, Myrtos is alive with the sea and tourists, while the winter days, peaceful and mild, are spent with agricultural work.
The inhabitants of Myrtos insist that the temperature in winter never drops below 12 C, and for this reason it is one of the few places in the Mediterranean where swallows hibernate.
(The translation was done via google translate)