Title: Seaside residence for sale - 1st floor apartment of 75.00 sq.m + roof 75.00 sq.m with the purpose of building an extra apartment in the area of Psari Forada South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece .
Psari Forada - Perfecture of Heraklion
The residence was built in 1995 and is located in a small seaside settlement in the South of Crete, specifically in the settlement of Psari Forada (34°59'6.97"N, 25°29'51.23"E). The house was built based on a building permit by the owner of the house for his own use. It has an unlimited view of the Libyan sea from the roof of the residence. The distance from the Sea is about 50 m. Its unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it one of the most tempting propositions to buy.
General Features of Residence.
• Year of construction 1995 based on building permit.
• It is a 1st floor Apartment in an existing 2nd floor building.
• The house for sale is 75.00 sq.m
• Consists of 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and a large single space for living-dining room.
• It has balconies and terraces all around.
• The residence is sold with the roof of the 1st floor, in which an additional apartment can be built. The view from the roof is unlimited.
• The frame of the building is made of reinforced concrete and due to the year of construction, the anti-seismic regulation of 1995 was observed. The frames are aluminum and porcelain tiles have been placed on the floors as in the bathroom. In general, it is a well-built house.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to retreat to a quiet location enjoying quiet moments taking advantage of nature 100%.
• Investments. Renting the property winter - summer due to the great tourist demand that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Sidonia (or Syndonia or Kato Psari) is located 89 km southeast of Heraklion, in a small plain valley located on the outskirts of the village of Kalami, at a distance of 9 km east of Viannos and 1 km south of Psari Forada (or Mesa Psari). It is thought to be on the site of the ancient city of Sidonia. Originally it was the coastal settlement of fishermen and farmers from the village of Kalami, which is located further north. The wider area has a warm climate, which favors the cultivation of olives and some subtropical fruits, mainly bananas, but also early outdoor vegetables. The area has experienced a mild tourist development in recent years and is now a quiet traditional place, ideal for quiet family holidays at a very leisurely pace.
The beach stretches a long way, from Cape Theofilos or Faros in the east to Tsitsina hill and Cape Sentona in the west. It is a very nice place for wonderful swimming, with dark gray coarse sand and crystal clear calm waters, with a relatively rocky bottom. There are some tamarisk trees around that offer shade, but umbrellas are also offered. In Sidonia there are taverns, mini markets, rooms for rent and a pharmacy. There are also some possibilities for water sports and there is also a beach volleyball court
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form