Title: For sale 4-storey Building - residences in Makry Gyalos South of Lasithi, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 400,000.00 euros.
The building was erected by the owner for his own use, for this reason he emphasized its excellent construction. The distance from the Sea is about 50 m. Its unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it one of the most tempting propositions to buy.
General Features of Residence.
• Year of construction is 2010 based on building permit.
• The surface of the plot is ~200.00 sq.m
• Consists of 4 floors of 75.00 sq.m each floor.
• The plans of the building permit indicate that on each floor there can be 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room - dining room and kitchen.
• Around the perimeter of each floor there are balconies with a view of the Libyan Sea. As well as on the ground floor in the remaining space of the plot a wonderful configuration of the surrounding area can be made.
• The frame of the building is made of reinforced concrete and due to the year of construction, the most recent anti-seismic regulation was observed. In general, it is a well-constructed building.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• Investments. Developing a small unit of tourist accommodation since the area has strong tourist interest from Greeks and foreigners.
Makrygialos is located 58 km southeast of Agios Nikolaos and 23 km east of In the village you can find large and small hotels, taverns, restaurants, bars and cafes, supermarket, bakery, ATM, doctor's office and pharmacy. The main driver of development is the wonderful beaches of the village and the wider area, the calm sea and the excellent mountainous landscape that rises n The main beach connects Makrygialos with Analipsi and is known as Hani or Great Beach. It is a narrow strip of beach with fine sand, surrounded by many cafes, taverns, while in many places there are large tamarisk trees. It is very well organized with umbrellas, water sports, showers, etc. The waters are very shallow and calm, making it ideal for families with small children. To the west and next to the port of the area there is a relatively small sandy beach, essentially an extension of the Great Beach, where you will find free umbrellas and usually a lot of people.orth of the village.
To the west of the village, behind the Katovigli promontory on which there are the ruins of a Roman mansion, unfolds the calm bay of Kalamokania.
At the eastern end of the bay of Makrygialos, east of Megali beach and in the area of Analipsi is the beautiful beach of Manousos Halavridi, from where one can cross the sea to the two sandy bays of Lagoufa, next to the large hotels in the area. Right at the tip of the cape on the side of Lagoufa, where the school of Makrygialos is located, is the small rocky beach of Aspromouri, which takes its name from the color of the rocks.