Old two-storey house for sale, surface area 50.00 sq.m / each floor in the village of Chondros - South of Heraklion - Crete
Chondros - Perfecture of Heraklion
Old two-storey house for sale, surface area 50.00 sq.m / each floor in the village of Chondros - South of Heraklion - Crete - Country Greece. Sale price 25,000.00 euros.
Residence Location : 35° 1'48.10"N, 25°22'46.12"E
An old house built around 1950 in a village with a strong history. The village of Chondros along with other neighboring villages received a great blow during the German occupation, which is recorded in the history books and for which monuments have been built in honor of those who lost his life at that time.
• The house has two floors and each floor is approximately 50.00 sq.m
• The property is located in front of the main road of the village.
• There is the possibility of water supply and connection for power supply.
• Chondros is the closest village to Keratokambos (~ 6 km) which is one of the most famous seaside villages in the South of Crete with wonderful beaches and strong tourist arrivals.
Possibility of exploitation of the House: At Second Chance company recommends this particular house for:
• For own use for people who want to isolate themselves in a quiet location taking advantage of nature. By purchasing this property there is the possibility of remodeling/renovating the existing house into a dream residence.
• Investment: Renovating it for tourist use, the house can be used as an investment given the strong investment interest in the area due to the International Airport that will be completed in 2025 in Kastelli, a village not far from Chondros.
• The company undertakes the restoration of the residence, having in its team experienced engineers and craftsmen, delivering the finished building.
Chondros is a small village near the central village of Viannos regional unit. Keratokambos and Kastri are nearby which are a very nice and quiet tourist destination, since every year more and more visitors come to enjoy their holidays in this place. The beach of Keratokampos stretches to the east until the exit of the Keratokambiti river.The western part has sand and is organized. Towards the east things become calmer for those who desire quiet. There are also wonderful taverns where the visitor can enjoy fresh fish or meat of his choice from local producers.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form