For sale a unit of two houses in the village of Agios Ioannis
Agios Ioannis - Perfecture of Heraklion
For sale a unit of two houses in the village of Agios Ioannis , Municipality of Kapetaniana, Prefecture of Heraklion Sale Price 200,000.00 euro . Price Negotiable
• • It consists of two houses. The First is 70,00 sq.m and the second 15,00 sq.m
• • Unlimited views of the Libyan Sea
• • Distance 100 meters from the Sea
• The plot is 300,00 sq.m
Agios Ioannis (St. John) is a small coastal village located 73km south of Heraklion, south of the village Kapetaniana. Kapetaniana is very close to the highest peak of Asterousia Mountains, Kofinas Peak. In Kapetaniana, you can visit the Byzantine Church of the Panagia and the Church of the Holy Cross, or climb in the local climbing track.
From Kapetaniana you can get the dirt road, 8km long, which starts at an altitude of 750m and ends in Agios Ioannis settlement. The trip is adventurous, with incredible views to the vast South Cretan Sea and crosses the rugged landscape of Asterousia. After a lot of car “trembling” and dust, you reach the settlement, where the residents, mainly coming from Kapetaniana, spend their summers. Unfortunately, illegal building is a dissonance in this wonderful landscape of southern Crete. Agios Ioannis is named after the old cavernousl monastery of Saint John with the impressive frescoes.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form