For sale a complex of 2 houses with the possibility of building additional houses on a plot of 12,000.00 sq.m. in the area of Tsoutsoura - Municipality of Kasteliana - Prefecture of Heraklion
- Perfecture of Heraklion
For sale a complex of 2 houses with the possibility of building additional
houses on a plot of 12,000.00 sq.m. in the area of Tsoutsoura -
Municipality of Kasteliana - Prefecture of Heraklion Sale Price 350,000.00
euros. Price Negotiable.
• They are made of stone.
• It has fencing at 12,000.00 sq.m. which is a part built of stone and the
rest with wire mesh.
• It has a private church inside.
• An open bar which serves the guests of the existing rooms and those
to be built.
•Near the sea.
• Distances 63 km from Heraklion and N. Kazantzakis Airport and about
40 minutes from the new Kastelli International Airport.
Tsoutsouras or Tsoutsouros (deriving from the Venetian word Zuzzuro) is
located 63km south of Heraklion , at the exit of the imposing Gorge of
Mindris. It is built on the site of the ancient city Inatos, which was the
port of Priansos (located near Kasteliana village). More
precisely, Tsoutsouras consists of the two united settlements of Pera
Tsoutsouros and Tsoutsouros, which today are the harbor of Arkalochori .
The area is very well organized and developed touristically, but still is a
destination for quiet holidays.
In front of the village there is the small harbor of Tsoutsouras. East and
west of the port, there are two long sheltered bays with a total length of
2km, which have lovely coarse sand and crystal clear water. The beach is
slightly organized with umbrellas and several tamarisk trees around. It is
ideal for family holidays, because all necessary facilities for
accommodation, entertainment and food are in close proximity. To
remain secluded, you can walk to the east end of the beach with the
sandhills. The easternmost part is called Limniara and hosts the sea
cave Pourgonero. You can also use Tsoutsouras as a base for exploring
the other surrounding beaches.
It is noteworthy to mention that swimming in Tsoutsouras has been
traditionally considered therapeutic and healing by many Cretans,
because of its high concentration of salt and iodine, assisting with
healing musculoskeletal and orthopedic problems.
West of Tsoutsouras, you can see two parallel mountains, which locals
call Zeus and Hera, because they remind of two lying bodies. According
to mythology, the king Asterion brought up in these mountains the sons
of Zeus, namely Minos, Rhadamanthus and Sarpedon. They later reigned
at Knossos, Pheastus and Malia respectively, ruling the first great
European civilization. West of the harbor, in Kerkelos area (or Zeus’
paw), traces of ancient Inatos, in and out of the sea, have been found.
South of Kerkelos, the coast is full of beautiful and unique karstic cave
formations. Locals have reported that in one of them, called Drakospilia,
they had found a dragon skeleton, which they burned in order to make
space for seeking for ancient treasures. The story seems fantastic, but
the several testimonies of people who had seen the dragon have
confused the researchers. A Minoan settlement has been excavated in
the area Aliori, the east end of the beach.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form