For sale, 1st floor apartment of 87 sq.m in a 2-storey apartment building in the Deilina area in the City of Heraklion, Heraklion District - Heraklion Prefecture - Crete
- Perfecture of Heraklion
- Autonomous heating
- Parking place
- Air Conditioner
For sale, 1st floor apartment of 87 sq.m in a 2-storey apartment building in the Deilina area in the City of Heraklion, Heraklion District - Heraklion Prefecture - Crete. Sale price 270,000.00 euros.
GOOGLE-MAPS COORDINATES 35.332199, 25.116525
It is a perfect house made of high quality materials with modern architecture and a wonderful panoramic view due to the fact that it is corner with terraces and balconies. It is located in a quiet neighborhood which does not remind you at all that at a distance of only 15' on foot you can be in the center of Heraklion. The residence was built with a building permit and for the owner's own use, for this reason the work was carried out by qualified craftsmen and in collaboration with the supervising engineer, a perfect construction was carried out from the stage of the foundation to its completion.
General Features of Residence
- Year of Construction 2007
- The house has a total area of 87.00 sq.m without the A/C and the balconies
- Located on the 1st floor of the Apartment Building.
- It consists of a large single space - living room, dining room and kitchen. It also has 2 large bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Extra insulation work has been done on the roof of the apartment building, as well as thermal facade around the apartment building by a specialized workshop using the best materials. The colors of the house have been done with a spatula method.
-It has its own boiler for autonomous heating. It also has its own Solar, water and electricity meter. The power cable is underground.
-It is connected to the central sewage network.
- It has 2 new air conditioners.
-The residence also has a small storage room on the roof of the house.
-The kitchen has a modern design. Granite and Corian-type materials have been included.
- In the bathroom, which is large in size, the best materials have been used in the sanitary ware, tiles and bathroom furniture.
-Batteries in bathroom and kitchen are Grohe.
- Wonderful constructions have been made inside the house from plasterboard by installing hidden lighting.
-All the carpentry inside the house (such as sideboards, interior doors, wardrobes) have been made from Massive.
-The wardrobes in the two bedrooms are 3.60 m high and of large dimensions.
- The door of the house is armored. It also has an intercom and video intercom
The residence is located:
- At a distance of 15' on foot from the center of Heraklion
- At a distance of 3 minutes on foot from one of the central commercial streets of Heraklion, the Avenue of 62 martyrs.
- Very close are Super Market, bakeries, Courier, shops of various types, schools.
- At a distance of 10' from the central Hospital of Crete PAGNI, at a distance of 15' from the largest CINEMA of Heraklion and 10' from the University of Crete.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends this property for:
• For own use for people who want to buy a new modern home for themselves and their family.
• Investments. Buying with the purpose of long-term leasing of the residence given the high quality of construction will bring the new buyer a large annual rent. As well as with the airbnb method, renting the residence winter-summer for tourist use.
It should be noted that for non-European Union citizens who want to make a purchase in Greek territory, they should issue a golden visa. A necessary condition for its issuance is that the amount of the purchase is of the order of 500,000.00 euros for the rest of Greece, while in Crete only 250,000.00 euros. Which means that Crete is a tempting destination for this type of investment - shopping!
Description of Heraklion:
The prefecture of Heraklion is the largest in Crete. Here is the largest city of the island, Heraklion, which is also its capital.
Heraklion (city) has one of the most important ports in the Mediterranean and an international airport with significant traffic. It is logical and expected that it should be the first place you visit when you arrive in the prefecture for vacation.
Within the city of Heraklion there are very important attractions and museums such as the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, the Historical Museum of Crete, the Museum of Natural History, the Venetian Walls, the Koules Fortress and the Tomb of Nikos Kazantzakis. Naturally in such a big city as Heraklion you will find everything. Remarkable hotels, restaurants with Greek and international cuisine, cafes, bars and all kinds of shops offer you everything you might need.
Leaving the city of Heraklion there are many things to see and do. The prefecture of Heraklion has top archaeological sites such as Knossos, Phaistos, Gortyna, the Minoan Palaces at Malia and Archanes offer a clear picture of one of the leading civilizations that developed in antiquity, the Minoan. Still in the prefecture of Heraklion you will find places of unique natural beauty such as the Rouva Forest, Lake Zarou and Ideo Andros in Psiloritis where, according to mythology, Zeus was born.
Returning to the modern era, the most popular resorts in Hersonissos and Malia await you with their very intense nightlife, beautiful beaches and the natural beauties of the prefecture.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form