Detached house in the area of Chondros
Chondros - Perfecture of Heraklion
Detached house for sale in the area of Chondros, Municipality of Viannos, Prefecture of Heraklion Sale Price 200,000.00 euros Price Negotiable
- It is a ground floor house of 70.00 sq.m. but can be extended even more.
- It is 2 km. from the sea
- The plot has a total area of 11 acres
- There are 290 olive trees on the plot
- There are various beaches such as Arvi, Tsoutsoura, Keratokampos, Kastri.t a distance of 10 km
- which has banks, a health Centre and other amenities from the new international airport of Kastelli and 12 km. from the central village of Viannos region 30 km from the city of Heraklion• The property is located at a distance of 60 km
- Asphalt road
Chondros is a small village near the central village of Viannos. Nearby is Keratokampos and Kastri which are nice, quiet tourist destinations, since every year more and more visitors come for vacation.
The beach of Keratokampos extends to the east where the Keratokambitis river runs into the sea. The western part is sandy, with amenities on site. The eastern part is calmer and more peaceful. There are also wonderful taverns where visitors can enjoy fresh fish or meat of their choice from local producers
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form