Old ground floor house for sale, 120.00 sq.m. in the village of Kato Kefalovrysi - South of Heraklion - Crete - Country Greece. Sale price 90,000.00 euros.
Residence Location : 35° 2'29.94"N, 25°27'12.16"E
An old house built in 1960 in a village with a strong history. The village of Kato Kefalovrysi along with other neighboring villages received a great blow during the German occupation, which is recorded in the history books and for which monuments have been built in honor of those who they lost their lives during that period.
• The house has a ground floor of 120.00 sq.m. About 200-300 sq.m is the surrounding area of the house, which in its current state consists of courtyards.
• Year of Construction of the house is 1960 and in 1981 reconstruction works were done.
• The property is located in front of the main road of the village.
• There is water supply and electricity connection.
• The village is located in close proximity to the central village of Ano Vianno, where there is a health center, banks, shops, super market, schools.
Possibility of exploitation of the House: At Second Chance company recommends this particular house for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature 100%. For those who like and love the history of Crete and have a lifelong dream of living permanently in villages that have a strong history. This property has a lot of potential by remodeling it.
• Investments. Buying it and rebuilding it with the purpose of renting it winter - summer because of its mountainous location but also because it is in close proximity (km) to well-known beaches such as Arvi, Tertsa, Psari Forada. The new international airport of Crete will be built at a distance of about 40 km from the village, which will be ready in 2024 and for this reason there is strong investment interest in the area.
Kato Kefalovrysi is a village of the Municipality of Viannos in the Regional Unit of Heraklion. Its location is at the southern foothills of Mount Diktis. The inhabitants are engaged in olive growing and recently also with early horticultural crops in the coastal area. The name of the village is due to a large source (water spring). The source is also called a head. While it is not mentioned in the Venetian censuses, it is listed in the Turkish census of 1671. In September 1943, the village was set on fire by the Germans and 36 of the male inhabitants were executed by firing squad.