An old three-level house for sale with a total area of 120.00 sq.m in the village of Sykologos - South of the Prefecture of Heraklion - Crete
- Perfecture of Heraklion
An old three-level house for sale with a total area of 120.00 sq.m in the village of Sykologos - South of the Prefecture of Heraklion - Crete - Chora Greece. Sale price 40,000.00 euros.
Residence Location : 35° 1'10.95"N, 25°30'46.31"E
An old house built around 1900 in a village with a strong history. The village of Sykologos together with other neighboring villages received a great blow during the German occupation, which is recorded in the history books and for which monuments have been built in honor of those who they lost their lives during that period.
• The house has a total surface of 120.00 sq.m. It is on three levels (due to the formation of the ground) Semi-basement - Ground floor - First floor.
• The house was built around 1900.
• The property is located inside the village.
• There is water supply and electricity connection.
• Reconstruction work has been done on the w.c/Bathroom of the house.
• The village is located in close proximity to the central village of Ano Vianno, where there is a health center, banks, shops, super market, schools.
Possibility of exploitation of the House: At Second Chance company recommends this particular house for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature 100%. For those who like and love the history of Crete and have a lifelong dream of living permanently in villages that have a strong history. This property has a lot of potential by remodeling it.
Investments. Buying it and rebuilding it with the purpose of renting it winter - summer because of its mountainous location but also because it is in close proximity (km) to well-known beaches such as , Tertsa, Psari Forada. The new international airport of Crete will be built at a distance of about 40 km from the village, which will be ready in 2024 and for this reason there is strong investment interest in the area.
Sykologos is located on the southeastern edge of the Municipality of Viannos and the Prefecture of Heraklion. In the past, the buildings of the village were warehouses for the carobs and citrons produced in the area. Today in the coastal area of Sykologos there are large greenhouse crops of fruit and vegetables as well as outdoor banana and vegetable crops. (e.g. eggplant, tomato, etc.). During the Nazi Occupation, the village was completely destroyed by the Germans and the current houses were built after the destruction.
Today the inhabitants of the village are engaged in the cultivation of olives, outdoor winter tomatoes, bananas and fruit and vegetables (greenhouse crops), due to the unique warm climate and some of them live permanently in Psari Forada and Tertsa. These places are still untouched by tourism.
Are you interested?Contact us
In order to purchase a plot of land / residence / field or any other broker-type purchase, the interested party must be granted a tax registration number and also open a bank account in a Greek bank. The steps to follow for both cases are the following:
What supporting documents are required for the granting of A.F.M. to foreigners?
• Passport or Identity Card for citizens of European Union member countries.
• Valid passport for third-country nationals who are not residents of Greece. In the event that their details are not written on it in Latin characters, a clear photocopy of the passport, translated by the competent services and institutions, is submitted.
• If the foreigners, nationals of third countries, are residents of Greece, their valid residence permit or the evidence proving that they have entered and reside legally in the country, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, must also be presented.
The steps and forms that must be completed in order to assign a Tax Registration Number to a citizen of a Foreign country are the following:
1. Fill out Form M1 - Issued by the Tax Office - VAT return
2. Fill in Form M7 – Issued by the Taxpayer Relations Office (between a foreign resident and the recipient)
3. Photocopy of tax representative's identity card
4. Responsible declaration with the original signature by the tax representative that he accepts to be the recipient of the TIN applicant
5. Photocopy of passport or European citizen card
6. Declaration of permanent tax residence with contact details and email
Also, in order to open an Account in a Greek bank, the following supporting documents must be presented to the Greek bank:
1. Permanent Residence Documents
3. Tax clearance notes from the Taxing Country stating the tax registration number and the annual income
4. Telephone and Electricity bill
5. Certificate of profession – Commencement of work from the competent chamber or certificate from another authority or employer or last payslip showing the employer's details
6. Certificate of Greek VAT number from competent D.O.Y (See instructions next to it)
All the above documents must be certified by the Greek Embassy or Consulate of the country of origin.
If the mentioned documents are in the English language, they are acceptable, if they are from another country, an official translation and validation of the documents in the Greek language is required.
If the customer is a US citizen they must sign a FATCA W9 or W8 form