Title: 3 floor building with basement for sale in the village of Ano Viannos South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 300,000.00 euros. Price negotiable.
Property Location 35.053818, 25.409898
The building was erected based on a building permit by the owner of the house for his own use. For this reason, despite the fact that it was built in 1985, it looks well preserved. It is located in the most central part of the village next to the big plane tree which is a meeting point for all the inhabitants of the village.
General Building Characteristics.
• Year of construction 1985 based on building permit.
• Consists of Basement 43.00 sq.m - Warehouse, Ground Floor 58.00 sq.m - Shop, First Floor 58 sq.m - Residence and Second Floor 58.00 sq.m - Residence.
• The building is sold as a whole but also in parts.
• Each residence includes a kitchen, living room, bathroom and two bedrooms.
• It has balconies and terraces all around.
• The frame of the building is made of reinforced concrete. The frames are aluminum and porcelain tiles have been placed on the floors as in the bathroom. In general, it is a well-built house.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to retreat to a quiet location enjoying quiet moments taking advantage of nature 100%.
• Investments. Renting the shop and the apartments winter and summer due to the great tourist demand in the area given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the area and specifically in Kastelli at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
Ano Viannos, or simply Viannos, is a small town with about 1000 inhabitants, which is the capital of the Municipality of Viannos in southern Heraklion. It is built at an altitude of 550m on the southern slopes of Diktis, above a large and fertile plateau, where olives are mainly cultivated, while its inhabitants are also engaged in mountain livestock breeding.
Viannos was destroyed by the Ottomans in 1822 and 1866, but the greatest of the disasters is considered to be the holocaust of the province of Viannos by the Germans in 1943, when nearly 500 civilian men, women and children from various villages in the area were executed. Every year on September 14, a memorial service is held for the victims of Nazism.
The visitor deserves to walk through the narrow alleys of the village and cool off under the ancient plane tree in the central square, the meeting point of the whole village. In the village there is a Health Center, banks, KEP, Super Market and schools. There are also catering areas as well as rooms for rent. In Ano Viannos there is a historical and folklore museum, while near the settlement is the Holy Monastery.
Distances from Coastal Settlements
-25' from Keratokambos
-30' from Kastri
-40' from Tsoutsoura
-20' from Arvi
-30' from Psari Forada and Tertsa
-45' from Ierapetra
Also at a distance of 20' is the Pine Forest of Symi and the Omalos Plateau of Viannos, which are frequented by visitors.
(The translation was done via google translate)