Title: 2-storey building for sale in the area of Keratokampos, South of Heraklion, Crete. Country Greece . Sale price 500,000.00 euros.
Residence Location: 34°59'56.55"N, 25°23'0.05"E
Its unique location with the unique goddess of the Libyan Sea makes it one of the most tempting propositions to buy.
General Features of Residence.
• The residence has been built on a plot of 690,00 sq.m.
• On the Sea.
• There is direct access to the building.
• Consists of 2 floors Semi-basement, Ground floor and First floor with a total area of 398.00 sq.m. (Without basements)
• Construction work had been done on the building based on a building permit for 11 studios of 25-27 sq.m each, 70.00 sq.m on the Ground Floor for the creation of a tavern and 60.00 sq.m on the First Floor for the creation of a residence.
• It has possibilities for wonderful configuration of environments.
• Asphalt road. There is water and electricity.
Property exploitation possibility: At Second Chance company recommends the specific property for:
• For own use for people who want to withdraw to a quiet location taking advantage of nature 100%.
• Investments. Renting the property winter - summer due to the great tourist demand that the area has given the new International Airport that will be completed in 3 years in the Kastelli area at a distance of about 20 kilometers from the property.
• The plot is located next to the Kastri-Keratokambo settlements. The area is a nice and quiet tourist destination, since every year more and more visitors come to enjoy their holidays in this place. The beach of Keratokampos stretches to the east until the exit of the Keratokambiti river. The western part has sand and is organized. Towards the east things become calmer for those who desire quiet. There are also wonderful taverns where the visitor can enjoy fresh fish or meat of his choice from local producers. Just below the property are the Skouros and Listis beaches, some of the most famous beaches of the Southern axis of Crete. And to the west of the settlement is Tsoutsouras, at a distance of 5 km, which is a coastal tourist destination.